Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Pledge

Well hello :) Today is Thursday March 8th, you know what that means for me?! SPRING BREAK BABY! Even though I still have quite a lot of homework to do, it's a break for the Funks baby! Now that's something to celebrate!

Today I made a pledge to myself.  I am going to live my life as happy as I can.  Tonight I skyped an old friend and we remembered all of the funny times I had back in high school. Man, I lived the life! I had such a great time and now that I am starting a new chapter in my life it's time to start even better ones.  I am ready to make a difference in this world, are you?! Pledge with me to be as happy as you can and enjoy EVERY SECOND OF IT! :)
Alone we may not be able to touch the world, but together we can do miracles.

1 comment:

  1. I love this pledge! I will totally do this with you! I think you are so great sister!!!

    ReplyDelete