Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Break!

For Spring Break we got the chance to visit our families!! We hadn't seen them in awhile so we were very excited. With some convincing, I got  Jordan to take some time off of the farm and we were able to take some motorcycles out and have some fun of course!

He had to help me get mine started but once we did...
The ride was gorgeous and so fun! So we're riding along...and I see hundreds of seagulls! 
My phone couldn't even capture hals that was there! What happens when you see a ton of birds in one spot? You have to ride right through the middle of them, right? So that's what I decided to do, go scare them all! 
However, I didn't pay attention that the ground turned to mud and got my motorcycle completely stuck! Jordan had to come help me out of it, the mud was SOO sticky! It suction-cupped your foot right in!!!
The ride was so much fun :) And made me SOO EXCITED FOR SUMMER! I have more adventures from Spring Break, they will come soon. Hope everyone is enjoying theirs! 



No comments:

Post a Comment