Sunday, March 25, 2012

Weekend Warrior in P-Town!

This last weekend my husband headed to San Francisco, and you know what that means? GIRLS WEEKEND! So I took off to Provo, Utah to spend some time with my sister and friends :)
It started off with a BANG! My Aunt rented out a theater for the family and friends to see HUNGER GAMES!!! Before the midnight premier even came out! How sweet is that!! So we headed to Thanksgiving Point to watch it.
This is Meg and I waiting for it to start
It was AMAZINGG! I definitely suggest reading the book first though.
The next day I went with my sister again to nanny London and Layla! They are adorable, I wish I could've just taken them home with me :) 
Us on our way to pick up London from school and then TO THE ZOO!!


The zoo was a success and so much fun :) This is us with the Giraffes they named; Ariel, Cinderella and Repunzal  (no idea how to spell her name?!) haha. Shocking names huh ;)
I was so sad to leave them!! 
The next day was the Festival of Colors!!! It was fun, probably wouldn't do it again, but it was a lot of fun with my friends and sister :) For those of you that don't know what it is, it's a spring festival celebrated by the Hindu at their temple.  You all stand there as they play music and then on the count down you throw your chalk!!











The last picture was us while the throwing was settling down.  It was so dark when everyone tossed their chalk!! It was crazy.  Pretty sure I am STILL blowing chalk out of my nose the next day! I think I have Colorful Lungs too :) 
I had so much fun with everyone!!! Great weekend, and then it was time to return to my HUSBAND!! Hope you all had a great weekend :) 

1 comment:

  1. I miss you sister and can't wait to see you on Tuesday! Love ya mucho

    ReplyDelete