Monday, March 19, 2012

Rex Lee Race!

On your mark, Get set, GO!
My sister and I decided we were going to start running again.  Do I regret that commitment?  Some days!! But this last weekend we ran a 5k called Rex Lee and it was for Cancer.  It was so fun! (well fun..after we were done!) Lets just say, next time I know I have to be in better shape :)
I headed down there Friday and I stopped to see her at work, she nanny's for a couple in American Fork with the two cutest little girls..
This is London. She's adorable :)
So then when she got off work, we were starving! So I chose to go to Kneaders, because I haven't ever been. It was simply DELICIOUS!
I finally got to try a Cannollii! (I've been hooked on Cake Boss lately on our Netflicks and wanted to try one really bad!) 
So after all of this, we had to stop and pick out our Saint Patricks day outfit for our race! Lets just say that was definitely an adventure, ask more for further details :) haha! But we ended up getting it and...
It was race time baby!! The race was so much fun and I am so happy it was for a great cause! It was a great turn out and although I was EXHAUSTED, I am thankful for a great sister who pushes me and for a healthy body :) 


1 comment:

  1. oh! I forgot! go to http://vimeo.com/38704086 to watch a video of us at the race!

    ReplyDelete